Hysata is on a mission to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leader global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
Joining now represents a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growth company that’s having a real impact. What’s more, you’ll be joining a team of smart, driven, collaborative and highly dedicated individuals who love solving engineering challenges and who are excited to be fighting the climate crisis.
- Be a champion for employee wellbeing, culture and values within the company
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with staff and team leaders.
- Work with the company leadership team to understand, plan and execute on Hysata’s human resource strategy.
- You will manage an end-to-end hiring process, including:
- Collaborating with hiring managers in developing and posting job descriptions
- Screening, identifying and recruiting highly qualified talent via multiple recruitment channels
- Negotiating employment contracts
- Retain, motivate and engage talent by
- Promoting an environment of continuous learning and development
- Planning and executing team building and people-oriented events
- Ensuring the company structure enables a high level of transparency and collaboration
- Internal talent reviews to identify, nuture and mentor emerging leaders in the company
- Optimise Hysata’s recruiting, onboarding, offboarding and performance management processes
- Build, roll out and maintain necessary tools, such as a HR system, ATS, culture/wellbeing platform and performance management platform
- Working with finance, manage administration and legal compliance, including those regarding employment contracts, labour law rules, pension and tax rules, personnel administration and payroll execution
- Be a key part of company leadership team with input and support on various initiatives to drive the growth of the company
To be successful you will ideally have
- An open, honest and vibrant attitude
- Minimum 5 years in a people and culture function
- Experience in a start up a plus
- A strong understanding of Australian employment law and market
- High motivation, and the capability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Clear and open communication, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt within a highly dynamic, fast-paced work environment. Proficiency with MS suite
- Great aptitude for multi-tasking with a strong ‘get things done’ attitude
- Location: Wollongong Area
- Package: competitive base salary
- Part-time with the possibility of moving to full-time
- Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com