Hysata is on a mission to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leader global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
We are seeking a Project Manager to work with the development team to create and manage our engineering projects. You’ll be joining a team of smart, driven, collaborative and highly dedicated individuals who love solving engineering challenges and who are excited to be fighting the climate crisis. You’ll work with the VP of Engineering and the development team to bring clarity and organization to concurrent development projects, ensuring their timely execution and coordinating their co-dependencies.
- Work with the development team to create and manage the myriad of workstreams needed to develop our products, infrastructure and facilities and meet our schedule
- Identify pinch points/critical paths
- Work with the teams to develop means for reducing critical path length without adding risk
- Assess resource allocation and needs for additional team members, tools, and equipment
- Progress the development as expeditiously as possible
To be successful you will ideally have
- Proven track record of managing and delivering successful projects, ideally in an R&D environment
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project or similar project management software
- Ability to source quotes from suppliers
- Strategic thinking and ability to logically break down a problem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Certification in PRINCE2 or PMP
- Location: Wollongong area
- Competitive base salary and options
- Start date: ASAP
- Reports to VP Engineering
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com