Hysata is on a mission to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leader global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to provide Hysata’s executive with insight into Hysata’s customers, competitors and trends in the hydrogen sector. This role offers the opportunity to be an early team member in a fast growth company at the forefront of the green hydrogen industry. The role reports to the Commercial Manager.
- Follow developments in the global hydrogen sector, including regarding customers, partners, competitors, governments, and investors, and identify relevant implications for Hysata
- Create and update a hydrogen dashboard to keep the Hysata management team informed of relevant market developments e.g. key news from the last month regarding projects, public company movements, competitors, government policy announcements etc
- Carry out analyses and create slides to communicate findings/recommendations e.g.
- market segmentation
- identifying target customers
- analysis of different potential business models
- detailed competitor analysis
- capital raising case studies
To be successful you will ideally have
- 2+ years’ experience at a top-tier management consulting firm (preferred)
- Background in clean tech and/or energy sector (preferred)
- Background in physical sciences (e.g. chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics) and/or business (preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to crisply define a problem, structure and plan analyses, source relevant data and design and complete the end products
- Top-level quantitative skills, with the ability to do modelling and quickly develop robust order of magnitude estimates, and triangulate as needed
- Excellent communication skills – spoken, written, in slides
- A passion for helping address the climate crisis in a fast-paced, high-growth young company
- Full time
- Location: Sydney/Wollongong area
- Competitive base salary and options
- Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com