Hysata is on a mission to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leader global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
Joining now represents a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growth company that’s having a real impact. What’s more, you’ll be joining a team of smart, driven, collaborative and highly dedicated individuals who love solving engineering challenges and who are excited to be fighting the climate crisis.
- Lead and implement a high standard of safety within the company
- Ensure compliance of all safety requirements as outlined by legislation
- Develop security and emergency preparedness procedures and ensure proper implementation
- Monitor, anticipate and prevent hazardous and/or unsafe situations
- Drive a company culture around responsible, healthy and safe working practices and promote this within the company
- Manage facility and vendors that service the facility
- Ensure that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy ands procedure
- Oversee building and grounds maintenance.
To be successful you will ideally have
- Minimum 5 years experience within a manfuacturing environment, e.g. mining, chemical or manufacturing
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as mechanical, structural or chemical engineering, or a safety related field
- A low-risk, high-safety minded approach to company safety
- A hands-on, practical approach to facility management
- Proficiency with MS suite
- High motivation, and the capability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Clear and open communication, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt within a highly dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Great aptitude for multi-tasking with a strong ‘get things done’ attitude
Location: Wollongong Area
Package: competitive base salary and options
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org