Hysata is on a mission is to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leading global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to design, implement and manage a low-cost, robust and scalable supply chain for Hysata’s pilot and GW-scale manufacturing. The role reports to the VP Manufacturing (Chief Commercial Officer initially).
- Identify multiple sources of supply for each material and component in Hysata’s bill of materials, assessing suppliers for cost (at multiple supply volumes) and supply risk
- Build relationships with and manage suppliers
- Work with the technical team to mitigate supply chain risk via alternate materials and components
- Negotiate terms with suppliers (with CFO support for critical materials/components)
- Ensure supply chain is never a constraint for product development or delivering commercial units
- Develop and implement key processes for managing supply chain
- Manage logistics and warehousing
- Manage ERP and MRP systems
To be successful you will ideally have
- 10+ years of supply chain management experience in a similar sector (high tech manufacturing)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with suppliers and the Hysata technical team
- A creative and flexible approach to problem solving
- The ability to operate effectively in an early-stage company, and to establish the required systems and processes
- A passion for helping address the climate crisis in a fast-paced, high-growth young company
- Full time
- Location: Wollongong
- Competitive base salary and options
- Start date: Q1-Q2 2023
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com