Hysata is on a mission to accelerate the shift from fossil fuels to green hydrogen, with a disruptive approach to electrolysis.
The Hysata founding team comprises electrolyser industry veterans and the company is backed by leading cleantech investors. Our breakthrough technology has been recognised in top-tier journal Nature Communications and has created a buzz in the green hydrogen sector due to its promise to revolutionise the economics of green hydrogen production. This is possible due to Hysata’s unique combination of low capex and an ultrahigh system efficiency of 95% – a gigantic leap vs existing electrolysers which are at around 75%.
On the pathway to net-zero, green hydrogen is going to be a massive new multi-trillion-dollar global industry, of similar scale to today’s natural gas industry. With its world-beating technology and strong customer pull, Hysata is targeting becoming the leader global electrolyser player, with multi-gigawatt-scale manufacturing and putting a major dent in global emissions.
Joining now represents a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growth company that’s having a real impact. What’s more, you’ll be joining a team of smart, driven, collaborative and highly dedicated individuals who love solving engineering challenges and who are excited to be fighting the climate crisis.
- Design, build, and validate prototypes, fixtures, tools, and cell components
- Work with Hysata partners to define, develop, and validate manufacturing processes
- Meet design requirements via an iterative process, collaborating with team members
- Direct involvement with prototyping designs and processes
- Define and execute validation plans in collaboration with the rest of the Hysata team
- Be involved in data reviews to enable data driven learning
- Develop SOPs and safety protocols for new laboratory processes
To be successful you will ideally have
- Engineering degree in Mechanical or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design
- Experience in using computer-aided design (Inventor preferred)
- Fabrication experience a must
- Motivated, capable of working independently within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Clear and open communication
- Ability to adapt within a highly dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Production design (DFMA) or production experience a plus
- Experience with electrolysers, battery, or energy storage systems a plus
Location: Wollongong Area
Package: competitive base salary and options
Start date: ASAP
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org